Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kim Kardashian's 'Weird' Reaction to Being Single



Kim Kardashian really wants the world to know she's single, and in the new issue of PEOPLE the reality starlet opens up about her quest for love and the "weird" sensation of being the "single one" among her two closest sisters.

"Is it weird that I'm now the single one? It's definitely a change for me," she admits. "I have always been the one in a relationship. I like that role, I want that best friend partnership."

And although the 30-year-old star strikes a serious pose on the mag's cover and says she feels "powerful" being an unattached career woman, her mom Kris Jenner may not be on the same page.

Jenner recently revealed she wanted her daughter to find a mature guy the next time around -- which she hopes is soon -- and told PopEater at the QVC launch of K-Dash in September that Kim is looking for "marriage material." "It's time, let's nail it down," she added.

For further incentive, Kris boasted, "I plan a great wedding."

No comments:

Post a Comment