Monday, August 23, 2010

Why Are Spencer and Heidi in Costa Rica Together?


PopEater
Though they just filed for divorce last week, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag were spotted together in Costa Rica on Sunday,TMZ reports. The sighting leaves many questioning: just what is going on with these two? Are they or aren't they breaking up? Or maybe, as some have claimed all along, their alleged 'break up' is the mother of all publicity stunts.

Just last week, Spencer Pratt filed his signed divorce papers in a Santa Monica, California courthouse. Days later, the reality star surprised everyone when it was announced he was shopping asex tape starring his soon-to-be ex-wife Montag and another woman. Montag denied the existence of any tape and was reportedly very upset with Pratt.

Yet, there they were together in Costa Rica.

"I had to bring the puppies down and help them move in," Pratt explains to PEOPLE. "[Heidi] thought I was going to leave, but I'm not. I didn't want to get divorced ... I have nothing in Malibu, I'm homeless, I'm nothing without her."

Montag says she agreed to Pratt coming to Costa Rica. "Everything was calm and going smoothly with the divorce. We were really getting along and it was amazing he was being so thoughtful to help me move. Then things turned, " the 'Hills' star said, referring to the sex tape Pratt is shopping around.

"There is no sex tape that exists and there never was," Montag continues. "Spencer is trying to drum up press. This is exactly why I wanted to divorce him in the first place."

But Pratt insists there is a tape. "I told Heidi ... if you don't want to do the new reality show with me, then I'll have to release old footage. I can get $5 million from a sex tape, but I really don't want to do that. It's not the way I want things to be. Heidi is furious with me but I need to look out for myself."

Soon enough, we'll find out if these two really are calling it quits or if they've pulled off the publicity stunt of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment