Thursday, August 19, 2010

Miranda Kerr Confirms She's Pregnant!



http://www.popeater.com/
It's official! Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are expecting their first child together, the Australian model reveals in the Spanish edition of Vogue (via PEOPLE.) "Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," the supermodel gushes. The entertainment world has been buzzing about pregnancy rumors ever since the couple announced their engagement in June and married in July.

The two have been together since 2007 and this will be the first child for both. "He's a sweetheart and that's all I'm gonna say," Kerr told PEOPLE in 2008.

She said a bit more to Page Six Magazine that same year: "My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch. When this is all over, that's where I'll be. I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment