Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Drew Barrymore Wanted to Rip Reporter's Face Off


PopEater
In an interview with the London Daily Standard, Drew Barrymore really opened up. Not about her new romantic comedy 'Going the Distance' and not about working with on-again, off-again beau Justin Long. In fact, she went off about a reporter who'd just interviewed her!

"You should have heard this bitch I had to do an interview with before you. God, I wanted to punch her, she would just not drop the youth thing. I have no problem talking about it. I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they in turn were my life lessons," she recalled to the London Daily Standard.

The actress continued, "It's actually good to get it done young and have a great life later. But yeah, man, I wanted to rip this woman's face off. She just would not shut up about it."

Barrymore never names the reporter or the publication that asked the probing questions. Quick note to self: keep "wild child" questions to a minimum next time we interview Ms. Barrymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment