Talk about an off-the-radar romance! While portraying siblings Sarah and Adam Braverman on the NBC dramedy 'Parenthood' (season 2 premieres this Tuesday), Lauren Graham and Peter Krause have quietly been getting cozy off the set. In the October issue of Redbook, Graham (who recently attended the Emmys solo) confirms the two are an item, and opens upabout the nerdy way their surprise relationship started.

"I think we liked each other [but] he asked me over to his house to play a board game -- and that's exactly what we ended up doing," she says. "So I was like, 'This guy doesn't like me. Who actually plays a board game?'....The timing wasn't right. I don't think either of us was ready."

But why, in an age when high-profile romances are flaunted on the red carpet all the time, has this pair been so secretive?