Thursday, September 2, 2010

George Clooney Loves Having 'Brad and Angie and Their 15 Kids' Over to His House


PopEater
It's no secret that George Clooney and Brad Pitt are good friends--but Clooney admits he sometimes has ulterior motives when he invites his friend and his famous family to hang out at his Italian villa. Because they'll get all the attention and he can sneak away and get some peace and quiet!

"Whenever I want, I can always stage a diversion and invite Brad and Angie and their 15 kids children to come over," Clooney joked to The Sun in an exclusive interview. "Then I can sneak away to the other side of the lake by boat and do whatever I want."

In the interview, Clooney also dished about getting more R&R time in his Italian villa, trying to stay out of the spotlight more these days and working less to focus more on his personal life.

More from The Sun interview after the jump.

Italy is Clooney's safe haven, but he says it's getting to be just as hard to find some privacy there. "Unfortunately Lagio is turning into a bit of a tourist mecca now and so I have to be a little more careful whenever I'm there - either that, or I should just stand at the entrance to the village handing out tourist brochures," Clooney joked.

Clooney also chatted about his personal life, specifically citing his lack of long-term relationships. "I was working so hard on my film projects that for a time I basically didn't even think about how much my personal life was evolving," Clooney said. "I didn't care, in the sense that I didn't have a family or children to look after and that I wasn't involved in any long-term relationships."

Perhaps his latest girlfriend, Italian TV presenter Elisabetta Canalis, will make the cut. They've been dating for over a year.

Clooney's latest film project is 'The American,' which opens November 26. The movie was shot, maybe not so coincidentally, in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment